Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hot Passion


No don't run away this is not an obscene post! But if you came here with that intent, then sorry mister or missy.

Today at lunch I decided to make some herbal tea to have with my spinach goat cheese flatbread pizza because diet coke was simply not sophisticated enough. So, I brew myself a few bags of TAZO passion fruit tea. Not one for hot teas when it is ninety degrees outside, I, of course, ice it down. Cambry, seeing the dark pink color, asks for some.

"Yum, this is good," she exclaims, "What is it called?"

"Passion fruit tea."

"I like this stuff," she replies as she goes on her merry way.

After some hard playing outside, she comes in to drink what is left of her tea. I hear her running up to her father and, with all the excitement that a nearly 4 year old can muster when it comes to herbal teas, relays to Tracy, "I just drank my hot passion tea and it is spicy." I laugh when I see the questionable glance I receive from my husband. I can read his mind..."whatever are you teaching them now?"

I try my best to correct her because who wants their sweet little girl to go to her Sunday school teacher or mother-in-law and tell them that her how much she likes hot passion tea. The closest we are now is hot fashion tea which is a little better.

1 comment:

Steph Cherry said...

Hot Passion Tea (raised eyebrow) is our favorite as well!!!